What Is Included?
The $2800 funeral home charge for a Cremation with Visitation includes:
- Removal of Remains From Hospital or Nursing Home in NYC
- One-Hour Visitation in Our Selected Chapel
- Rental Casket and Cardboard/Corrugated Cremation Container Insert
- Funeral Home/Funeral Director Charges
- Return of Cremains by Certified Mail within the USA
- Death Certificate
Please note that crematory charges can be included in the direct price of the cremation.
Besides low-cost cremations, we offer a range of related services for additional charges:
- Crematory Fee/Cremation (If It's Not One of Our Choosing)
- Extra Personnel ($125 per Worker as Necessary)
- Chapel Rental Fee (If Our Selected Chapel Is Not Used, Depending on Location Availability)
- Next-Day FedEx of Death Certificates ($25)
- Extra Death Certificate Charges for NYC ($15 per Copy)
- Death Certificate Charges for NYS ($10 per Copy)
- Disposition Permit/NYC Permit Fee ($40)
- NYC Correction Fee for Documents ($40)
Here for the People of Our City and Beyond
Our caring team is passionate about helping people plan services that honor their lost loved ones and offer closure to the living. We pledge to always be there for our community when we’re needed most. Our cremation services are available to people in Manhattan, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island. Some services are also available to clients elsewhere in New York state, as well as New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and some areas of Florida. Don’t hesitate to contact us today for more information about how we can support you during these difficult times.